C# Developer - Web-apps - Rotterdam
You like to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment where there is room for creativity.
All the software you build is validated by the customer and the sales team and you’ll see a direct impact from what you build.
The customer portfolio is very large, and you’ll not always work on the same project.
The projects can vary from a few weeks to months, depending on what is needed and how much fun you’ve!
The strategy is to use frameworks like Sitecore or Umbraco to not be focussed to much on building the frameworks itself, but to really add value to the business rules and the customers needs.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in developing C#/.NET applications for the web.
- Bachelor of Master education in Computer Science or any other relevant study
- Deep understanding and implementation experience of design patterns and common practices in C#/.NET, think about; TDD, DDD, MVC
- It is a pre if you’ve experience with frameworks like Umbraco or Sitecore
- Strong communication skills in the English language; both verbal and written
- Communication skills in Dutch are pre but not mandatory
- Big pre if you’ve experience with test automation, DevOps and continuous integration
- Big pre if you’ve experience working with Scrum – Agile methodologies
A digital agency located in Rotterdam, currently houses 40 colleagues whom all thrive to build software solutions for the web with one goal; the best for their customers they can get!
To get this result, the different teams work closely together, think about: the sales team (sell consultancy and IT-services), the strategy team (which task is to come up with the right conversion plan), the design team and ofcourse the development team.
The development team works together with Scrum, in all the teams there are: front-end developers, back-ender's, designers and testers. Most of the applications they build are webbased applications. There are project managers that help guide the project and it’s resource to a succesful output, what is interesting is that you as a developer will have customer contact from time to time to help with making technical decisions, showing what you’ve build or to pitch an idea that you’ve that can bring value to the project.
If you’re a C# developer and you’ve a few years of technical experience and you also want to grow further as a person, than this is a very interesting place for you!
- An informal culture of highly driven software professionals that all aim to be the best. The level of development really is of a very high standard.
- Market conform salary
- Travel expenses coverage
- Education budget to develop yourself further on a technical level, by doing courses, visiting meet-ups or attending seminars.
- The possibility to develop yourself further in soft skills, by following courses in presentation, leadership and team coorperation from New Heroes and Scouten & Nelis.
Contact your personal recruiter!
Recruiter: Bart van der Lugt
Telefoon/WhatsApp: +31 6 41 23 90 92